A robbery crew that appears to have been on a rampage picked the wrong victim. It sounds like he was the fifth person they targeted, and they found out that not everyone will give in without a fight.
Early Saturday morning, a group of four men got out of an SUV and tried to rob a 48-year-old man and a 47-year-old woman in Chicago. Imagine, once again, a story of violence out of Chicago.
One of the attackers was armed with a gun and hit the victim with it multiple times. He got a shot off, but the man fought back and ended up stabbing one of his assailants with something.
A source of CWBChicago told them one robber begged to get his gun back. “Give us back our gun!”
The victim wasn’t giving up the trophy (firearm) he deserved, and the group took off.
The Chicago police found an 18-year-old dead from multiple stab wounds lying in an alley about 15 minutes later. According to a witness, his “friends” had tossed him out of the SUV they fled the scene in.
CWBChicago reported they suspect the same crew of the following four other successful attacks that led up to this.
- The gang stole the SUV they were using around 4:15 a.m.
- They robbed a man around 5:22 a.m., but since he didn’t have any money, they took off with the ultrasound machine he was carrying for work.
- Wasting no time, they tried to pistol-whip and rob another man at 5:25 a.m. This victim threw his morning coffee at them.
- The fourth victim had their wallet and keys stolen around 5:41 a.m.
- The fifth person on the list ended the crime spree around 6 a.m. when he stabbed the one attacker.
Over the past few weeks, the number of people no longer standing around and putting up with the out-of-control crime is rapidly increasing.
In one instance, a mob attacked a couple in a Tesla, and they got away by plowing through some cars to safety.
In another confrontation, right outside an upscale downtown Chicago hotel, a man turned the tables on someone attacking him. He chased the guy down and repeatedly punched him until his wife pulled him off.
I think we have skipped past vigilantly justice and gone straight to FAFO.